Our Memorandum and Articles of Association are legal documents lodged with Companies House, describing how our company is run and setting out members’ rights and directors’ powers.
Our primary financial principles have been developed to ensure sufficient reserves are available to safeguard stable and secure registry operations and to fund appropriate levels of investment in the business.
- Delivering on our contractual commitments to our customers
- Investing to provide the best possible services to stakeholders
- Making capital and revenue investment in current and future products, infrastructure and employee development
- Investing in diversification opportunities that are aligned with our Vision and Mission
- Protecting capital funds, maintaining liquidity and generating reasonable capital growth through the Investment portfolio
- Investing in education, research and development initiatives in the internet Industry, including funding provision for the Nominet Trust