This is the Acceptable Use Policy that forms part of the contract you enter into to use the Nominet™ membership logo.
You must not use the logo in a deceptive, misleading or confusing manner. This includes, amongst other things:
- misrepresenting an endorsement or approval (or both) of your goods, services or business practices (or any combination of the three) by us; or
- representing any sort of partnership or business relationship between us and you other than the actual membership.
You must not alter the logo in any way. This includes, amongst other things a ban on:
- changing or altering the colour, resolution, font, size, text. symbols or orientation;
- adding or obscuring any text or picture elements; or
- altering or obscuring the copyright and/or trade marks symbols and other practices banned in this acceptable use policy.
The rest of the Acceptable Use Policy is contained in these guidelines (pdf).