First, sign into your Online Services account. Then follow these simple steps:
- Choose the domain name(s) you’d like to transfer
- Select ‘Transfer Domains(s) and read the information carefully
- Enter the email address of the person you’re transferring it to
- Choose who will pay for the transfer
- Tick the declaration confirming that you are the current registrant, or that the current registrant has authorised you to transfer the domain name
We’ll send an email to the new address you supplied, asking the new registrant to provide us with their details and accept the transfer. They’ll then be able to ask to move to a new registrar at no extra charge.
The fee for transferring a domain name is £10 plus VAT, which can be paid by either the current or new registrant during the transfer process.