As the internet matures and more generic top-level domains (gTLDs) appear, businesses increasingly question the SEO ramifications. It’s understandable; companies have made significant investments in their existing websites and SEO tactics to attract customers.
Our new guide answers those questions and explores the changing landscape of gTLDs covering:
- What TLDs are and why organisations are using them.
- Different types of TLD and how they can be used.
- Benefits of TLDs including: improved brand recognition, better online security and more.
- How Google and other search engines treat new gTLDs.
- Explanation of ‘DotBrand’ – a particularly powerful type of gTLD for global organisations.
- How organisations are embracing new TLDs for greater SEO benefit.
Unsure of the growing gTLD landscape or have questions about what effect they will have on website traffic? Complete the form to receive our guide for all the answers.