Proxy Services Framework
Nominet invited feedback from stakeholders on a proposal for a new Proxy Services framework.
Nominet invited feedback on a proposal to adapt our WHOIS database in light of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Previous consultations include
- Second level domain registrations
- Changes to the rules of registration for ltd.uk and plc.uk
- Domain expiry policy
- Review of the .UK Registrar Agreement
- Data quality policy
- Review of domain registration policy and the terms and conditions governing registration
- Registrant terms and conditions
- Contact data disclosure in the .UK WHOIS
- Consolidation and changes to the dispute resolution service policy and procedure
If you require details of any of our previous consultations please contact us at [email protected]