NTX is Nominet’s threat monitoring and analytics platform, purpose built to analyse billions of DNS data packets in real time, pinpointing and eradicating malicious activity quickly and effortlessly.
Benefits of the NTX Platform
- Proactive real-time threat blocking designed to sever malicious activity instantly.
- Rich APIs which allow DNS threat intelligence to be integrated into existing SIEM and management reporting systems, speeding up response times and providing intelligence for post-breach forensics.
- NTX gives you visibility and actionable threat intelligence, highlighting suspicious events and giving you the ability to respond.
- Delivered either in-cloud or on-premise, NTX cloud environments can be deployed in a matter of minutes.
- The NTX platform is built to detect malicious activity in seconds; so you can start protecting your business straightaway.
- Ground-breaking technology that uses unique compression, analysis and machine learning algorithms to instantly detect single malicious packets hidden inside vast quantities of legitimate enterprise data, before they cause you harm.
- Custom dashboards tailored to your business needs and an intuitive web control panel give you unprecedented visibility of your DNS traffic and any associated threats.
- Daily logs of blocked domains associated with threats such as malware, phishing, and data exfiltration.
- Periodic analysis of service usage and regular service management reports including identification and prioritisation of risks and vulnerabilities.
- World renowned DNS analysts with over 20 years’ experience running the .UK namespace, now a part of Critical National Infrastructure.
- Award-winning service delivery teams offering around the clock access to online documentation, expert support and dedicated account management.
- Chosen by UK Government to run DNS analytics services across the UK public sector, we are proud to be part of the Active Defence Programme run by the National Cyber Security Centre.
Nominet Cyber Security Introduction
How it Works
It takes just minutes to install one of our NTX Collector components on your network. This gives us visibility of your DNS traffic for real-time monitoring and action.
Threats are found and instantly blocked by our unique algorithms, giving your organisation immediate protection from known and unknown threats.
All captured threats are visually displayed by attack type, category and IP address. This intelligence is easily integrated into your SIEM platform to enrich data and speed up response time.
The NTX dashboard provides an at-a-glance overview of the DNS in your organisation and of any suspicious events that are manifested in it.
Get straight to the issues that matter and fix them fast.
You can search and view recent and historic events detected by the system.
Get straight to the cause, both in real time and as part of forensic investigations.
Reports detailed events detected by NTX, the IP addresses of the machines affected, the risk profile these events present as well as suggested actions for remediation.
Take the hassle away from reporting. Board-ready reports at the click of a button.
Build your own customised dashboards or detailed views of events in your DNS infrastructure. For analysts and power users with a deep understanding of DNS protocol.
Work the way you want to, built around your workflow.
Ability to customise policy beyond the defaults provided and apply these to a DNS server.
Find it, understand it, block it. All with a single click.
Protect your users the way that best suits your business
NTXprotect is Nominet’s complete threat monitoring, blocking and analytics platform, run by your in-house security team, with optional help from our experts. The platform is compatible with the DNS service your organisation is using.
NTXsecure offers all the benefits of NTXprotect - full threat detection, analytics and proactive blocking – along with a fully-managed, secure DNS service. All this is run for you by our exceptional team of DNS experts and security analysts.
Get in Touch
For more information on how Nominet can help secure your business, please submit your details, or contact us on:
UK: +44 (0) 1865 332 255
US: +1 202 821 4256
Email: [email protected]